https://www.thealternativeclinic.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/The-Alternative-Clinic-Asheville-Acupuncture-5-300x158.png 0 0 integritive https://www.thealternativeclinic.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/The-Alternative-Clinic-Asheville-Acupuncture-5-300x158.png integritive2010-01-02 15:40:212020-05-13 07:21:53Patient Reviews
- I was suffering from an extreme flareup of a painful chronic disorder that pharmaceuticals failed to alleviate. On my first visit my pain level dropped in half and my edema disappeared. With several more treatments, I was in total remission and back to enjoying an active, engaged life!
- One of the best I have experienced in over 30 years; highly skilled, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. 5 stars without hesitation!
- Their holistic approach and caring view of patient goals is both refreshing and successful.
- The learned practitioners at the clinic were able to treat me with acupuncture so precise that I experienced immediate relief. And that’s a wonderful thing. I cannot recommend them more highly.
- Helped with general fatigue and low spirits
- JulieAnne is so very kind and attentive, she really listens to what’s going on with you personally and works to find just the right formula to meet your needs. I like that the clinic is non-profit and she is is aware of and tries to minimize cost to the patient when possible. I highly recommend their services.
- Absolutely Amazing! I originally went to see Julianne because of severe anxiety following a miscarriage with twins and a blood transfusion. I wasn’t able to sleep through the night, couldn’t function in everyday life very well, (mother of 5) and had already seen a medical doctor who suggested some kind of anxiety med. I had no experience with herbs, and felt funny leaving with a bag of leaves and sticks that looked like they came from my yard. 😉 I slept better just days after beginning this wonderful tea! I loved that it was formulated just for me! Months later I’m a different person
- I’ve taken my youngest daughter in for treatment. She had bumps on her legs that she had since birth. One Dr. told me she’d have them her whole life and that they might get worse. I’ve tried everything I know to make them go away. A little over 2 weeks drinking tea, and they’re gone! The herbs effected her bladder, as well, and she no longer needs a diaper at night! My youngest one yet!
- Everyone here is so caring. I recommend them all the time. You gotta check it out. Worth every penny!
- I am a total advocate. JulieAnn, Andrew and whole team are excellent. They solved a problem in my shoulder no MD, trainer, or physical therapist ever could. Big plus too is a happy environment.
These folks are the real deal. I am an RN skeptical of alternative medicine but I am a believer now. My carpal tunnel symptoms are the best they have been since diagnosis including when I had a steroid injection. Not everyone who hangs a shingle outside of their business has this level of training and professionalism. Choose wisely Asheville. Could not be happier. The gain is well worth the pain.
In my first treatment, Andrew got my hands to release and I could play the piano again with no pain! He is also working on my immune system; my energy and sense of humor are back – and the Grover’s is almost completely gone. I am incredibly grateful for his compassion and the treatments based on his years of learning and experiences in China.
I have not felt more normal and alive in many, many years. I have autoimmune issues. Years of Doctors and test and never really feeling great. After just 2 months working with JulieAnn I cant believe the difference, how good I feel, and now suffering is not the normal for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart…
Thank you for helping me heal! I was diagnosed with a compressed nerve in my cervical spine after dealing with debilitating pain in my neck and shoulder as well as pins and needles and loss of feeling in my arm and hand for months. Six weeks of doctor prescribed physical therapy did nothing for my situation. After the first treatment with Liz Cross, the numbness in my hand went away. A month’s worth of weekly acupuncture and body work treatments, and I feel good for the first time in six months. I love their holistic approach to treatment and their dedication to solving the root problem rather than managing the symptoms. If you’re in pain and other treatments haven’t helped, I highly recommend giving Chinese medicine and acupuncture a try. The staff is always friendly and informative and I can’t say enough good things about my Practitioner, Liz. She is warm, caring, and committed to helping you.
Julie Ann is amazing. She knows my body better than any Dr. that I have been to anywhere. She constantly asks if I am doing okay during treatment. She has been able to relieve my pain and treat my hot flashes without hormones through the use of hot tea. Truly Amazing!!! I have and will continue to recommend her
- In 3 weeks my pain went from severe to mild, my energy improved and I felt my usual sense of well being again. This is what real care looks like. There is much metta at this clinic. With much gratitude.
- Recently I had endured shoulder and elbow pain that I could not find relief for, even after being to an orthopedic doctor. I decided to try acupuncture. David is amazing. He has not only treated and healed my shoulder and elbow but an issue in my lower back as well. I am so grateful for what he has done to help me, and I will continue to have acupuncture is my body care arsenal. I am now a believer and recommend to anyone looking for relief from pain!
The Alternative Clinic is a superb and rare gift to us all. Andrew Nugent-Head and his team are wonderful practitioners, offering the very best of integrative medicine with deep knowledge, compassion and wisdom.
After years of skin issues with eczema, my daughter has finally experienced some lasting relief. We are thankful.
I happened across The Alternative Clinic and it was the best thing that could’ve happened. I had a 30-minute absolutely fantastic massage with Maria and felt 100% better afterwards. She was attentive, strong and knew exactly how to loosen my tight muscles. This was the best find of my whole trip! Thanks Maria!!
Incredible healersI stumbled upon this place but am so grateful that I did. I cannot say enough wonderful things. David has helped me with joint and muscle pain, common colds that have lingered in my kids are gone in a few days after seeing him and he helped me heal my body from a parasite that I had been trying to get rid of for two years! I can’t recommend enough. Thank you for all you do!
I cannot recommend their skills and commitment highly enough. I encourage you to consider treatment with the clinic to support your health and to support the work of its current and future practitioners.
- Extraordinary! I have been to several acupuncturists over the years looking for relief of various symptoms I have had for years. Quite frankly these symptoms were debilitating in many ways and although some were temporarily relieved through various efforts none had addressed all of the symptoms as one. I was referred to Julie Ann by a respected friend and I had hopes that a few more symptoms would be addressed but my experience was so much more than what I had expected. When I sat down with Julie Ann to discuss what was going on, she asked very specific, directed questions which was what I had experienced in the past with other providers but the end treatment quite literally changed my life. She did some body work and acupuncture then prescribed herbal supplements for me to take each day. She said that what I had been experiencing was very treatable and seemed to completely understand what I was going through. She took into account my entire well being and treated accordingly. I have had good experiences in the past (as I mentioned) with other providers but my experience with the Alternative Clinic and Julie Ann have been outstanding to say the least. I am grateful they chose Asheville as their new home!!
I had several sport related injuries and after minimal sessions and maximum effort , I am feeling so much better. Each visit is better than the last. I cant say enough good about their practice, skill, and care level!!